Options range from the traditional steel conveyor rollers and support frames (inline and offset), offering tensile strength and impact resistance for heavy applications and areas of high belt tension, to super lightweight non-stick polymer rollers with internal labyrinth seals for high wear and corrosion resistance.
The lightweight polymer rollers allow easy installation and greatly reduces the instance of product sticking to the roller. There are many applications that prove the polymer roller to outlast the conventional steel rollers.
A complimentary range of standard steel rollers and idlers, rubber disc idlers, impact rollers and flexi return idlers are available for a wide range of applications.
Head and tail drums, with shaft locks, made to order shafting, and bearing assemblies are available upon application.
- K-Polymer Conveyor Rollers
- Replacement Conveyor Rollers & Frames
- K-Steel Rollers/Idlers
- K-Protector Return Idler Guard
- Adjustable Conveyor Frames
- K-Impact Rollers
- K-Return Rubber Disc Idlers
- K-Retractable Impact Idler Frames
- K-Flexiroller Flexible Conveyor Idler
- K-Weigh Rollers & Frames
- Conveyor Pulley Lagging: Rubber & Ceramic
- K-Conveyor Pulleys
- K-Self Cleaning Conveyor Pulleys
- Slide-Lag Replacable Lagging For Drive Pulleys
- K-Belt Tension Assembly