Inquip is a supplier of market leading products & technical engineering services for Bulk Materials Handling.
Inquip is the state distributor for the WAMGROUP of companies’ range of bulk materials handling, processing and monitoring equipment, Oli Vibrators product range & Kinder bulk material handling product range.
The equipment range has been developed to assist the following industrial categories.
- Cement Production and Batching Plants
- Mining and Processing Plants
- Municipal Waste Plants
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Quarrying, Crushing and Screening Plants
- Lime Dosing and Flocculent Plants
- Silo Storage and Powder / Granule Metering
- Bag Loading and Unloading Plants
- Horticultural and Agricultural Facilities
- Grain and Fodder Processing Plants
- Inquip’s product range also includes OliVibrators range of vibrators.