When constructing industrial floors, walls, columns, slabs, etc., flexible and easy-to-use vibrating systems are required. In such cases high-frequency immersion vibrators are generally used, known as “poker” or “spud” or simply “vibrating needles”, which come into direct contact with the concrete; for this reason, we speak of internal direct vibration.
Concrete pokers are capable of developing high centrifugal forces at a constant speed; the high wear resistance makes them suitable for all types of concrete processing, even in continuous operation in harsh conditions.
- Better fluidity caused by internal friction
- Surfacing of air bubbles captured in the concrete
- Displacement of aggregates resulting in a reduced cavity and giving high density and perfectly even material
- Adhesion of the concrete to the reinforcement armature bars or any inner structural inserts.
- High mechanical strength
- Low level porosity and therefore permeability to water and aggressive agents contained therein
- No cracks inside the cement and near the reinforcement armature bars
- Completely filled formwork
- Longer life cycle of the concrete
- High aesthetic results