Freshly mixed concrete does not compact on its own because the poor fluidity is not able to overcome the internal friction; only vibration can overcome such forces.
- The surfacing of the air trapped in the concrete
- The displacement of aggregates, aligning them to one another, with consequent reduction of cavities, conferring them high density and perfect homogeneity
- The adhesion of the concrete to the bars of the reinforcement armatures or to any internal structural inserts, as well as to the basic anchorages.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Low porosity and thus low permeability to water and to aggressive substances contained therein.
- Absence of cracks within the concrete, in the proximity of the reinforcement armatures’ bars.
- Complete filling of the formwork.
- Increase in the life cycle of the concrete.
- High aesthetic result.
- External Electric Motovibrators – MVE
- External Electric Motovibrators Explosion-Proof Range – MVE-D
- External Electric Motovibrators Increased Safety Range
- External Electric Motovibrators Milling Range
- Electric High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators with Built-In Converter -EWO
- Electric High Frequency Internal Vibrators -VHP
- Frequency and Voltage Converters CM-Converters
- Rotary Ball Vibrators – S
- Continuous Impact Vibrators
- Turbine Rotary Vibrators
- Rotary Roller Vibrators
- Hydraulic Vibrators
- Single Impact Pneumatic Hammers
- Cushioned Pneumatic Linear Vibrators
- Combined Hammer Blasters
- Air Cannons
- Cushioned Pneumatic Vibrators
- Aerator Nozzles
- Aeration Pads