We supply the Vertical Screw Screen WASTEMASTER GCV which is known for its high efficiency with a small footprint. Designed for operation in plants with minimum space available. The WASTEMASTER GCV Vertical Screw Screen carry out solids-liquid separation with great efficiency by dewatering and compacting the effluent in a special discharge module.
Waste water enters the WASTEMASTER GCV Vertical Screw Screen through a flanged connection to the supply pipe. By providing continuous cleaning of the screen, special brushes on the outside diameter of the spiral optimise separation efficiency. Collar clamp brackets and an optional base frame ensure quick and easy installation.
- All fabricated parts manufactured from 304L stainless steel
- Screw manufactured from 304L SS or special high-resistance steel
- Flight brushes for continuous cleaning of the screen
- Throughput rates: 130 ~ 250 m³/h (76 ~ 147 cfm)
- Special high efficiency outlet spout manufactured from SINT engineering polymer
- Quick and easy installation thanks to collar clamp support and optional base frame, even with minimum space available
- Volume reduction of solids of up to 40%
- Inlet spout and split screen basket for comfortable inspection
- Possibility of discharging into plastic bags
- Long-life screw brushes
- Protection of submerged parts
- Low investment and maintenance costs