WAH Ploughshare Mixers consist of a cylindrical mixing drum with an inlet at one end, an outlet at the opposite end and a venting spout. With internal mixing shaft, two drum closing end plates with flanged end bearing assemblies complete with integrated air or gas-purged shaft seals, and a drive unit complete with power transmission the WAH mixer is built to industrial standards.
Ploughshares or inclined blade-type shovels rotate as mixing tools in a specific arrangement on the mixer shaft inside the drum vessel. The result is a specific turbulence through the mix that constantly brings all the product particles into the mixing process removing the formation of dead spots or slow-movement zones.
- Model sizes with capacities from 2m³/hr to 1,000m³/hr.
- Ability to add up to 20% liquid to the continuous mixing process.
- End bearing assemblies available with various types of air or nitrogen-purged shaft seals or grease sealing.
- Available in Carbon Steel, Anti-wear steel, Stainless Steel 304 and Stainless Steel 316 constructions.
- Available in bead blasted, mirror polished or grit silked finishes.
- Wide range of mixing tools fittable including ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade all possible with anti-wear coating on request.
- Available with Replaceable liners, Ceramic liners, Teflon liners and Stainless steel mesh as optional additions.
- Optional pneumatic sampling devices available to be fitted.
- Fast mixing with chopper which can break the caking of material
- High Homogeneity
- Multiple Functions like mixing, coating, drying and reaction
- Short mixing time
- Flexible design according to processed material
- Easy cleaning
- Easy maintenance
- Heavy Duty Design for plough shovel and drive unit
- Vacuum Design of vessel for typical process
- Cooling/Heating jacket design
- Different plough shovel type design
- Custom design according to customer’s requirement
Typical Processed Material
- Food Flavoring
- Brake linings
- Confectionery products
- Waste treatment
- Fiber Glass
- Building Material