HOPPERTOP is a compact, cylindrically shaped venting filter for installation on weigh hoppers in concrete batching plants and, in general, where limited space is an issue.
HOPPERTOP is suitable for discontinuously, mechanically filled hoppers.
Dust collected from the air flow by a single WAM cartridge filter element drops back into the hopper after the reverse action of a pulse air jet generated by an integrated automatic cleaning system has removed the dust particles from the media. A hinged top cover protects the filter from weathering.
- Stainless steel body with bottom flange
- Compact design including compressed air jet cleaning system
- High filtration efficiency of WAM filter element
- Quick, tool-free filter element replacement
- Filtering surface: 1.4 m2 (15 sq ft)
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning system integrated in top cover
- High cleaning efficiency due to “Full-Immersion” solenoid valves
- Easy installation and retrofitting
- High filtration efficiency
- Low emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Small footprint: 0.06 m2 (0.65 sq ft)
- Corrosion-free design