WAMAIR Dust Collectors consist of a polygonally shaped 304 stainless steel casing, horizontally or vertically inserted filter elements, and a reverse air jet cleaning system integrated in the hinged front easy access door. WAMAIR Dust Collectors are either built in for venting applications or come as a stand-alone unit with dust collecting hopper. Versions with an integrated fan are available for suction applications.
WAMAIR Dust Collectors separate dust from the air flow by means of pocket-type or special POLYPLEAT filter elements. Dust drops down after a programmable, automatic reverse air jet cleaning device integrated in the access door has removed it from the filtering elements.
By opening the access door the operator can easily and safely remove the filtering elements from the clean air side. The dirty air flow may enter the filter casing from the top inlet flange where heavier particles are subsequently pre-separated while the flow is on its descent. Alternatively, dirty air may enter from the bottom flange which can be either connected to a PT-type WAM hopper or to the device to be de-dusted (silo, belt conveyor, bucket elevator, chain conveyor, etc.).
ATEX-versions for Zone 22 (Category 3D) and Zone 21 (Category 2D) are available.
All ATEX versions are suitable for application in internal Zone 20.
- Robust, compact 304 stainless steel design
- Filtering surface: 3 ~ 70m2 (32 ~ 755 sq ft)
- Air volume: 250 ~ 6,500 m3/h (147 ~ 3,830 cfm)
- High filtration efficiency thanks to wide range of B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Standard version with programmable electronic control panel installed including end-of-cycle cleaning system
- Reverse air jet cleaning system integrated inside access door for easy maintenance
- High cleaning efficiency due to “Full Immersion” solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium air tank
- Quick and safe filtering element replacement from clean air side
- Quick installation
- Food-grade version manufactured from FDA and EU 1935/2004-approved materials
- Standard equipment developed for temperature range from -20°C to 80°C (-4F to 176°F)
- ATEX-version for Zone 22 (Category 3D) and Zone 21 (category 2D) available
- All ATEX versions suitable for application in internal Zone 20
- ATEX reduced pressure (PRED = 0.25 barg)
- Explosion relief panel (option)
- Silenced fan integrated in access door reducing operating noise level
- Industrial design
- Wide range of high quality filtering elements
- Advanced dust filtration technology
- Low dust emission
- Fan available in different voltages, frequencies and power rating
- Spigot for centralised dust suction
- Dust collecting hopper prearranged for butterfly valve, rotary valve, as well as various types of flow aids
- Hopper bucket (option)
- Electronic differential pressure meter (MDPE) – (option)
- Winter protection for solenoid valves (option)
- Pneumatic valve controller for cleaning system (standard ATEX Zone 21)
- FPH-type: HORIZONTAL Dust Collectors
- FPV-type: VERTICAL Dust Collectors
- FPI-type: HORIZONTAL INSERTABLE Dust Collectors
- FPE-type: VERTICAL INSERTABLE Dust Collectors
- FPXH-type: ATEX HORIZONTAL Dust Collectors
- FPXV-type: ATEX VERTICAL Dust Collectors
- FPXI-type: ATEX HORIZONTAL INSERTABLE Dust Collectors
- FPXE-type: ATEX VERTICAL INSERTABLE Dust Collectors