VCP Pressure Relief Valves are the last resort when abnormal pressure conditions endanger the silo structure. This is why sudden excess or suction pressure inside the silo must be dealt with instantaneously. Even though ideally a Pressure Relief Valve should never have to go into action, it must be efficient and reliable if needed.
With hundreds of thousands installed worldwide, VCP Pressure Relief Valves have given evidence of being totally reliable under most different conditions. For applications in the food industry a version compliant with European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 is available.
- Lightweight design and reduced overall dimensions for extremely comfortable handling
- Easy to fit
- Quick maintenance
- Flow rate: up to 6,000 m3/h (3,531 cfm)
- Painted carbon steel
- Polymer weather protection cover
- Mechanical set-up for inductive signalling sensor
- Preset for maximum negative pressure of -0.005 bar (-0.07 psi) and maximum excess pressure of 0.05 bar (0.72 psi)