We supply the VAS Plug Diverter Valve that consist of a cast aluminium casing and cover, an inlet and two outlets. The rotating internal plug optionally closes one of two outlets which are connected with pneumatic conveying ducts. Rotation of the internal plug is activated by a pneumatic actuator. Perfect sealing is guaranteed by internal sliding seals.
The design of the VAS Plug Diverter Valve enables application in any conveying direction. Its technical features make it particularly suitable for applications in the flour milling industry. The change from one tubular exit to another, thus diverting material flow, is controlled by a pneumatic actuator.
- Cast aluminium alloy casing
- Nickel-plated versions available
- Diverter angle: 60°
- Minimum exchange time: 3 sec
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 80 °C (14 °F to 176 °F)
- Operating pressure: Pressure conveying: 1 bar (14.5 PSI), Vacuum conveying: -0.5 bar (-7.3 PSI)
- ATEX version available for Zone 20/22.
- Adjustable and Easy to Use as Diverter or Converter
- Lightweight and compact overall dimensions
- Easy to install
- Actuator assembly on either side of the casing
- Nickel-plated Version to increase resistance to corrosion and higher surface hardness
- Food-grade sliding seals grants perfect sealing
- Visual arrow showing material flow direction