Continuous Single Shaft Mixer
Continuous Single Shaft Mixers are the ideal machine to obtain highest quality mixtures. Mixing is quick yet gentle with thousands of mixers supplied over the last three decades all over the world.
WAH Ploughshare Mixers consist of a cylindrical mixing drum with an inlet at one end, an outlet at the opposite end and a venting spout. With internal mixing shaft, two drum closing end plates with flanged end bearing assemblies complete with integrated air or gas-purged shaft seals, and a drive unit complete with power transmission the WAH mixer is built to industrial standards.
Ploughshares or inclined blade-type shovels rotate as mixing tools in a specific arrangement on the mixer shaft inside the drum vessel. The result is a specific turbulence through the mix that constantly brings all the product particles into the mixing process removing the formation of dead spots or slow-movement zones.
- Model sizes with capacities from 2m³/hr to 1,000m³/hr.
- Ability to add up to 20% liquid to the continuous mixing process.
- End bearing assemblies available with various types of air or nitrogen-purged shaft seals or grease sealing.
- Available in Carbon Steel, Anti-wear steel, Stainless Steel 304 and Stainless Steel 316 constructions.
- Available in bead blasted, mirror polished or grit silked finishes.
- Wide range of mixing tools fittable including ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade all possible with anti-wear coating on request.
- Available with Replaceable liners, Ceramic liners, Teflon liners and Stainless steel mesh as optional additions.
- Optional pneumatic sampling devices available to be fitted.
- Fast mixing with chopper which can break the caking of material
- High Homogeneity
- Multiple Functions like mixing, coating, drying and reaction
- Short mixing time
- Flexible design according to processed material
- Easy cleaning
- Easy maintenance
- Heavy Duty Design for plough shovel and drive unit
- Vacuum Design of vessel for typical process
- Cooling/Heating jacket design
- Different plough shovel type design
- Custom design according to customer’s requirement
Typical Processed Material
- Food Flavoring
- Brake linings
- Confectionery products
- Waste treatment
- Fiber Glass
- Building Material