Inquip supplies a vertical screw conveyor system, the SVE, which is fed by a horizontal screw feeder.
Current sludge treatment technology requires the constantly increasing use of machines such as mixers, filter presses, centrifuges etc. To unload or feed those machines, it is often necessary to lift the sludge to a higher level. This is where the vertical SVE system assumes constant feed rates and further blending of the sludge. The SVE system offers various benefits including powder-coating availability and depending on the corrosiveness or abrasiveness of the material being handled, the SVE system is available in carbon or stainless steel.
Available in various lifting heights including customisable dimensions that can be obtained to suit your specific needs.
- High throughput rates
- Small footprint
- Minimised distance between processing machines
- Reduced operating costs
- No civil works required
- Low installation costs
- Odour-free operation
- Cleaning and washing in minimum time
- Favourable price-performance ratio
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Food Processing & Catering Waste Water
- Pulp and Paper Processing
- Industrial Solid Waste Handling
- Plastics Recycling
- Tanneries, Dyeing Works
- Beverage Waste Water