We supply the GVF Sub-vertical Mechanical Fine Bar Screens from SAVI which is apart from the WAMGROUP. These particular fine screens consist of a robust steel frame and a bar filter varying according to the screening efficiency required. These GVF screens are used for medium-fine screening of both civil and industrial sewage.
Waste water flows into the upstream end of the unit where screenings are captured on the bars.
While the chain-driven rakes clean the bars, material is conveyed to the discharge point.
Solids are removed from the rakes by a wiper and discharged into a dumpster, conveyor or compactor.
- 6 ~ 10mm spacing
- 4 or more cleaning rakes depending on screen height
- Channel width: 400 ~ 2,000 mm
- 75-degree incline angle
- Rake tines precision laser-cut from continuous stainless steel bar
- Upper and lower sprocket to maintain strict alignment required by fine bar spacing
- Self-lubricating lower bronze bush enclosed in sealed casing
- Reduced service requirements (no need to take screen out of the channel)