We supply SAVI’s GVB Mechanical Screens that consist of a robust steel frame and a bar filter, varying according to the screening efficiency required. GVB screens are used for coarse screening in both municipal and industrial waste water plants.
Waste water flows into the upstream end of the unit where screenings is captured on the bars. Chain-driven rakes clean the bars, conveying at the same time the solids to the discharge point. There material is removed from the rakes by a wiper and discharged into a dumpster, conveyor or compactor.
- > 12mm ~ 50mm spacing
- 2 or more cleaning rakes ensuring quick, efficient solids removal
- Channel width: 400 ~ 2,000 mm
- 75-degree incline angle
- Precision laser-cut raking tines cut from single stainless steel bar
- Recessed guide channels for drive chains reducing chain exposure to screenings
- Lower chain guide with no moving parts
- No lower sprocket nor bearings
- Reduced service requirements (no need to take screen out of channel)