WASTEMASTER TSB1 carries out two different processes: separation of solids present in the effluent, as well as compacting and de-watering of separated solids. Sewage from septic tanks / interceptors or industrial plants collected by special purge tankers, has to be pre-treated before being introduced into any kind of purification system. Suspended solids are retained by the screen increasing the level of liquid in the front part of the screen. At this point the screw starts operating, cleaning the screen by means of brushes fixed on the outer part of the screw flight, removing the material, then de-watering and compacting it.
The machine consists of the following parts:
- Conveyor screw
The conveyor screw consists of a shaftless spiral which collects the solids from the bottom of the screen conveying them without any risk of clogging.
The compactor in the upper part, equipped with a washing section in which organic fractions are diminished, uses the conveyor screw for compacting and de-watering of screenings.
- WASTEMASTER TSB1 is equipped with a sturdy metal framework (completely enclosed structure compliant with safety regulations and preventing odours) entirely manufactured from 304L/316L stainless steel
- Shaftless conveyor screw manufactured from 304/316 stainless steel or special high resistance steel
- Flow rates of up to 30 litres per second (64 cfm) with solids extraction of up to 0.35 dm3/s (0.7 cfm)
- Screens are fitted with a special mesh suitable for particular characteristics of waste water and solids of up to 10 mm particle size
- Machines are equipped with quick coupling and Perrot valve
- Screening, conveying and compacting in a single unit using one drive only
- Easy installation, low maintenance and low operating costs
- Outdoor installation with optional anti-freeze accessories
- No clogging even in the presence of fibres, due to shaftless screw design
- No civil works required