WASTEMASTER FTR consists of a rotating drum screen basket, a conveyor screw (with self-cleaning SINT drainage liner) and, as an option, a compacting module. WASTEMASTER FTR is a space-saving machine that combines multiple functions in one unit only: screenings separation, drainage, conveying and de-watering.
Depending on the screen size of the drum and screen mesh dimensions, flow rates of up to 2,000 litres per second can be obtained.
The conveyor screw consists of a shaftless spiral which collects the solids from the bottom of the screen conveying them without any risk of clogging.
The compactor in the upper part, equipped with a washing section for diminishing organic fractions, uses the conveyor screw for compacting and de-watering of the screenings.
- Fabricated parts entirely manufactured from 304 L / 316 L SS
- Shaftless conveyor screw manufactured from 304 / 316 SS or special high resistance steel
- Perforated or wedge wire drum screen in various mesh sizes
- Versatile unit for concrete channel installation
- No outlet end bearing, no intermediate bearings
- Solids extraction of up to 15 m3/h
- Self-supporting drum and extracting screw
- Single drive unit
- High flow rates
- Obstacle-free inlet
- SINT liner and jagged screw flight for high removal rate with difficult materials such as fibres
- Single drive unit with low energy consumption