Inquip supply the WASTEMASTER GCEV, which is a Vertical Screw Screen designed for application in deep channels with a high upfront water stream. WASTEMASTER GCEV carries out solids-liquid separation with great efficiency dewatering and compacting (option) the effluent in a special discharge module.
By providing continuous cleaning of the screen, special brushes on the outside diameter of the screw flight optimise separation efficiency.
The great flexibility of WASTEMASTER Screw Screens by SPECO makes them the ideal choice in a variety of applications for intermittent operation.
- For both municipal and industrial solids-liquid separation of effluents
- All fabricated parts in 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Screw in 304 / 316 stainless steel or special high-resistance steel
- Flight brushes for continuous cleaning of the screen
- Screens in different mesh sizes (2, 3, 5, 6 or 10 mm)
- Great versatility of application due to wide range of accessories
- Easy to install
- High versatility due to large number of versions
- No particular inspection or frequent maintenance required
- Machine components can be easily accessed or replaced due to modular design
- Outlet installation angle according to customers’ request (90° steps)