Designed for in-channel installation, Inquip supply the VFR Fine Belt Screens which are used for fine screening of waste water. They consist of a set of filtering steps manufactured from perforated plate media which are moved by two chains equipped with chain stretcher, as well as anti-friction and anti-noise sliding blocks.
Solids screened from waste water are conveyed by the filtering belt to the outlet on top of the screen. The arrangement of the filter elements forms a “step belt” which ensures that screenings are picked up and easily removed. The screen is equipped with a chute in front of the filtering belt to avoid clogging.
A double cleaning system composed of a motorised roller brush equipped with synthetic bristles and of a washing bar cleans the filter elements. The chains are moved by sprockets fitted on a drive shaft that is connected to the gear reducer. The latter has to be equipped with a torque limit switch.
- 6 sizes up to 2,000 mm wide available
- 65 degree incline angle
- Perforated media openings from 2 to 6 mm
- Chain drive recessed into the side rails
- Double cleaning system
- Reduced service requirements (no need to take the screen out of the channel)
- Special design of filtering elements for easy maintenance and replacement
- High capture efficiency of solids