Widely used and approved by leading OEMs from the flour milling industry. The MVE Milling External Electric Motovibrators consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends, adopting oversized roller bearing to withstand heavy-duty operation. Available in with 8 or 10 pole motors only, this is due to the low r.p.m required for this application.
- Centrifugal force: 1,200 or 1,400 kg; 8 or 10 poles
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Oversized roller bearings sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII3D hazardous environments in presence of flammable gases
- Reliable durable due to oversized roller bearings
- High centrifugal force/size ratio enabling fitting in confined space
- Multiple voltages matching electric specifications worldwide