Drop-Through Rotary Valves RV-RVR
RV/RVR Rotary Valves are the ideal solution for controlled discharging and feeding of powdery or granular materials from silos, hoppers, pneumatic conveying systems, bag filter houses, or cyclones.
RV Drop-Through Rotary Valves with square and RVR with circular inlet consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and a casing cover opposite the drive end.
RV/RVR Rotary Valves are designed for maximum versatility in application. They are suitable for controlled discharging and feeding of powdery or granular materials from silos, hoppers, pneumatic conveying systems, bag filter houses, or cyclones.
- Feed rates: 2.2 ~ 19.5 litres per revolution (0.08 ~ 0.7 cu ft per revolution)
- Working Temperature: -30 ~ 150 °C (-22 ~ 302 °F)
- Different drives for different rotation speeds
- Various materials and treatments available depending on material handled
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.2 bar (2.9 PSI)
- Compatible with other WAMGROUP equipment thanks to WAM standard flanges
- Robust, compact design
- Easy access to all internal mechanical components