Silo Monitoring & Automation System
Inquip is the WA distributor for Automation & Control’s Silo Monitoring & Automation System utilising WAM’s quality product range.
In conjunction with our affiliate company, Automation & Control, Inquip provide the Radar Level Instrument to continuously measure levels in your silo.
Our silo monitoring system is customisable to suit site conditions and requirements. Our screens can monitor 1- 50 silos on any given plant. Offering the Radar Level Instrumentation to continuously measure level in silo or alternatively our economy version by detecting a high level with a Rotating Paddle or Tuning Fork Level
Features & Benefits
- Complete Monitoring & Control with Live Volume/Level Feedback
- Silo Filling and Usage Accountability with Automated Reporting
- Automatic Filling Cut-off in Over-pressure or High Level Conditions
- Audible & Visual Alarms
- One-person Operation, IP66 Touchscreen Silo Control
- Remote 24/7 Dust Collector Condition Monitoring for Reduced Operational Cost
- Complete Silo Package Integration