Screw Compactors consist of a conveyor trough manufactured from stainless steel, a shaftless extra heavy-duty spiral manufactured from carbon steel, a compacting and de-watering discharge module, a return duct for pressed out water, and a drive unit suitable for the application.
Three functions in one unit: conveying, de-watering and compacting. Designed for intermittent operation, WASTECOM CPS Screw Compactors can be employed in various de-watering applications and in combination with different type solids-liquid separators or conveyors. Usually applied for compacting various solids from different processes.
- Municipal/industrial waste water treatment
- Food processing
- Rock wool industries
- Plastics recycling processes
- Two functions: conveying and compacting
- Up to 40% reduction of screenings volume
- Particularly maintenance-friendly modular design
- No machine locking even with fibrous materials
- Fully enclosed, pollution-free, odour-free
- Low noise level
- Low energy consumption