The CONSEP 5000 Aggregate Reclaimer allows recovery of residual concrete and wash water from truck mixers or concrete pumps enabling concrete manufacturers to comply with eco-standards with special reference to the environmental impact, prevention of contamination and recirculation of waste water and aggregates in concrete plants.
The different CONSEP 5000 configurations enable unloading of up to 4 vehicles at a time with a recycling capacity of up to 20 m3/h. Excellent solids-liquid separation and washing of aggregates, as well as large-capacity settling and extracting of fines, with a particle size of down to 0.2 mm, position CONSEP 5000 as a top performing machine in this sector.
• Energy savings thanks to reduced running time
• Low consumption of wash water
• Low maintenance, easy and quick
• Non-stick SINT® engineering polymer components resistant to abrasion
• Total feed control on discharging vehicles