Material storage for ready-mix concrete production, premixed building materials, precast concrete industry, foundries, sludge treatment, cement mills, paint production plants, asphalt plants.
SPG 35 is a range of 3,500mm diameters silos made up of modular segments for on-site assembly. Designed for economic shipping, SPG 35 silos require short assembly time and minimum maintenance ensuring a significant cost reduction.
The SPG 35 series design complies with all relevant regulations in force regarding safe storage of any type of powdery or granular material used in storage and processing plants.
- Silos designed and engineered according to the standards in force related to wind, snow and seismic activities.
- Packaging designed to minimize shipping costs.
- Large variety of application layouts, scaffolding supply, flooring and lifting kit.
- Pre-equipped for several types of venting filters, discharge valves, cone aeration systems, level and pressure monitoring devices.
- Large numbers of items available from stock.
- Certified products provided with all necessary technical documentation.
- Modular system that simplifies shipping, installation and dismantling.
- International distribution and service network.
- Attractive price and delivery time.
- Carefully selected materials and industrial manufacturing processes result in a high-quality product in the tradition of artisan expertise.
- Ready-mix Concrete
- Premixed Building Materials
- Precast Concrete Industry
- Sludge Treatment
- Cement Mills
- Asphalt Plants
- Paint Production Plants
Food / Agriculture
- Animal feeds
- Brewers grain
Construction / Mining
- Diatomaceous earth
- Iron ore
- Soda Ash
- Activated carbon
- Adipic acid
- Aluminium chloride
- Boric acid
- Hydrated lime
- Iron Oxide
- Titanium dioxide
miscellaneous / other
- Fly ash
- Resins sludge
- Wax flakes
- Wood chips