ILT-type Bin Level Indicators are designed for electric signalling by rotary action of minimum or maximum material level inside bins, hoppers or silos. As soon as the material level reaches the measuring paddle rotation is blocked. As soon as the material level sinks below the paddle radius, rotation restarts activating other system components. The top or side-mounted indicators are commonly used for powdery and granular materials.
- Multivoltage design
- All contact parts in stainless steel
- High or low process temperature options
- Various process connections
- Easy to install
- Reliable level measurement of bulk solids
- Different measuring paddle types, suitable for all densities