The DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner from WAM is the ideal machine for the evacuation, conditioning and disposal of dust. It is applicable for use across a wide range of industries. DUSTFIX enables dust-free discharging on open trucks or belt conveyors, due to particular technical features, innovative design and extremely short processing time.
The DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner consists of a carbon steel tubular housing with SINT engineering polymer liner, a combined feeder screw/mixing shaft, one vertical inlet and a SINT flush outlet, a liquid supply point in the conditioning section, and a drive unit with integrated shaft seal.
- Capacity: 2 ~ 80 m3/h (1.2 ~ 47 cfm)
- Conditioning chamber manufactured from special non-stick anti-wear SINT engineering polymer
- Rotor shaft completely removable with modular, individually replaceable conditioning tools
- Dry feeding and conveying section
- Elastic SINT engineering polymer outlet safeguard
- Revolving inlet flange
- The best and most economic solution present on the market
- Immediate reduction of dust disposal costs
- Simple and quick maintenance
- SINT: wear-resistant engineering WAM polymers for very low maintenance, easy cleaning and effective wear protection
- No material residue
- Low energy consumption