In addition to the features of standard WBH mixers, the WBHP and WBHT-type ensure instant product discharge with residue of less than 0.1% depending on the product mixed.
WBHP / WBHT Bomb-Bay Door Batch Mixers are the appropriate mixing machines for virtually all industries (building and construction, food, animal feed, chemicals, etc.) where the highest possible mixing quality and optimum productivity are required.
- Model sizes with capacities from 165L/batch to 20,000L/batch.
- Variation Co-efficient achieved (CV) of 3 to 5%.
- Ability to add up to 20% liquid to the batch mixing process.
- End bearing assemblies available with various types of air or nitrogen-purged shaft seals or grease sealing.
- Available in Carbon Steel, Anti-wear steel, Stainless Steel 304 and Stainless Steel 316 constructions.
- Available in bead blasted, mirror polished or grit silked finishes.
- Wide range of mixing tools fittable including ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade all possible with anti-wear coating on request.
- Available with Replaceable liners, Ceramic liners, Teflon liners and Stainless steel mesh as optional additions.
- Optional pneumatic sampling devices available to be fitted.