Double Dump Valves – VDC
Double Dump Valves are designed for feeding of highly abrasive materials with large or irregular particle size, as well as high temperature materials.
Inquip supply WAM’s Double Dump Valves, which are the ideal solution for controlled discharging of large particle size or particularly high temperature materials from silos, bins or hoppers in heavy-duty applications in virtually all industries.
VDC Double Dump Valves consist of a robust casing and two alternately activated flaps, one installed on top of the other.
- Square inlets: from 200 x 200 mm to 500 x 500 mm (8 x 8” ~ 20 x 20”)
- Capacity: 1.2 m3/h ~ 17.7 m3/h (42.4 cfh ~ 625 cfh)
- Calculated for 600 activation cycles per hour at 50% loading
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C (14 ~ 120 °F)
- Working temperature: -10 ~ 500 °C (14 ~ 930 °F)
- Various materials available according to product handled
- Different types of control systems
- Easy access for maintenance
- Smooth contact surfaces facilitate cleaning
- High efficiency even with high temperatures
- Excellent feeding properties