Inquip supply WAM’s Double Dump Valves, which are the ideal solution for controlled discharging of large particle size or particularly high temperature materials from silos, bins or hoppers in heavy-duty applications in virtually all industries.
VDC Double Dump Valves consist of a robust casing and two alternately activated flaps, one installed on top of the other.
- Square inlets: from 200 x 200 mm to 500 x 500 mm (8 x 8” ~ 20 x 20”)
- Capacity: 1.2 m3/h ~ 17.7 m3/h (42.4 cfh ~ 625 cfh)
- Calculated for 600 activation cycles per hour at 50% loading
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C (14 ~ 120 °F)
- Working temperature: -10 ~ 500 °C (14 ~ 930 °F)
- Various materials available according to product handled
- Different types of control systems
- Easy access for maintenance
- Smooth contact surfaces facilitate cleaning
- High efficiency even with high temperatures
- Excellent feeding properties