BELLOJET ZC Loading Bellows are used for efficient dust controlled discharging of dry, dusty bulk solids into open lorries/trucks. The spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer double bellows to provide for dust removal.
- Reduced dust emission during loading operation
- Weather-proof, durable, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant flexible neoprene chute
- Two lifting cables outside material flow
First the Loading Bellows is lowered from stand-by position towards the truck bed. As soon as the bellows outlet feet touch the bed, a slack cable switch mounted outside the transmission box stops lowering of the bellows. The limit switch inside the transmission box stops both full extension and contraction of the bellows.
Material loading starts by opening the silo outlet valve.
During filling of the truck the filter fan continuously sucks dust through the external bellows into the integrated filter cartridges in the upper section of the unit exhausting excess air. A level sensor mounted under the dust skirt makes the loading bellows lift progressively maintaining the skirt constantly in contact with the stockpile. Contraction of the bellows back to stand-by position is started by the operator via remote control. Once the bellows is fully contracted, the cable limit switch inside the transmission box stops operation.
The preset after shut-down cleaning cycle now provides for additional pulse-jet cleaning of the filter cartridges for another ten minutes.
- Inlet diameter: 300 mm (12 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: 250 m3/h (147 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Filter surface: 10 m2 (108 sq ft)
- Built-in dust filter reducing dust emission during loading operation
- Flexible chute in Neoprene covered by Hypalon® makes the bellows weather-proof, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant and durable
- Reverse cone with inside level control indicates when tanker is full, gradually raises loading bellows improving material distribution inside the tanker
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading bellows without any cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow
- ATEX-version available
- Various chute and fabrication materials available according to material handled
- Control panel with remote control
- Available with different types of level indicators
- Outlet vibrator
- Anti-spillage device (acts as dustproof stopper as loading bellows is being raised)
- Building & Construction
- Feed & Seed
- Heavy Industry
- Plants & Machinery
- Environmental Technology