Truck Loading Bellows
Inquip supply Open Truck Loading bellows for the efficient, dust controlled open truck loading of dry, dusty bulk solids.
Inquip’s supply of Open Truck Loading Bellows are used for efficient, dust controlled discharging of dry, dusty bulk solids into open lorries or trucks. The loading spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer bellows to provide for dust removal.
- Inlet diameter: ZH = 300 mm (12 in); ZK = 400 mm (16 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: ZH = 250 m3/h (147 cfm); ZK = 440 m3/h (260 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Solid flange for dust suction
- Weather-proof, durable, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant, flexible neoprene chute covered with Hypalon®
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading bellows without cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow