SBB-type FIBC Dischargers ensure economic, dust-free discharging of bulks from bulk bags.
SBB-type FIBC Dischargers consist of a steel frame complete with a material discharge hopper and an upper mobile cross bar for lifting of the filled up bag into the Discharger by forklift truck.
SBB is a modular system for discharging Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (Big Bags) in different configurations, depending on the application. Easy introduction of the FIBC into the support frame and dust-free discharging along with a variety of options make SBB extremely user-friendly.
The four loops of the FIBC are attached to the hooks of the detached cross bar that has previously been placed on top of the FIBC. The cross bar with the attached FIBC is then picked up by a forklift truck and introduced into the frame of the SBB Discharger. Once the FIBC has settled on the rubber seal of the discharge hopper the outlet closing rope of the FIBC can be pulled open through the inspection hatch of the discharge hopper.
- Material: carbon steel, 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Available in different sizes:
- With height adjustment for FIBC loading by forklift truck
- For overhead crane loading
- With monorail for installation of a hoist
- Hopper complete with:
- Access hatch for FIBC opening
- Electric motovibrator as material discharge aid
- 1,250 mm (4 ft) or 1,500 mm (5 ft) diameter vibrating cone equipped with outlet opening hatchway
- 219 (8,6 in), 273 (11 in), 600 mm (24 in) diameter discharge outlet
- Vibration dampening
- Rubber dust seal
- Problem-free, complete discharging from bag corners even with compressed powders
- Modular design
- Compact shipping dimensions
- Easy to install
- Completely dust-free discharging even with compacted powders
- Building & Construction
- Feed & Food
- Plastics & Chemicals
- Heavy Industries
- Plants & Machinery
- Environmental Technology