THF / TCF Filler Dust Screw Feeders and Conveyors are highly versatile offering numerous solutions for feeding or conveying fine, dusty powders. THF / TCF are manufactured from carbon steel with a suitable surface finishing. They are made up from a tubular trough equipped with at least one inlet and outlet spout, a welded flange at each tube end, helicoid screw flighting welded on a centre pipe with a coupling bush at each end, two end bearing assemblies complete with self-adjusting shaft seal suitable for filler dust. This type of screw, which comes without intermediate bearings, is equipped with a gear motor that suits the application.
THF / TCF Screw Feeders and Conveyors for Filler Dust are designed to match the main requirements of the asphalt industry in feeding and conveying both hot and cold filler dust in stationary asphalt plants, at one end from the central dust filter and at the other end from the storage silos to the weigh hopper of the mixing plant. Wide spans are reached in a piggyback configuration. Thanks to the modular structure of the screws, various solutions are possible in terms of performance and component configuration.
- High performance in feeding and conveying
- High-efficiency WAM power transmissions
- Chain coupling power transmission where needed
- Greased seals for hot/cold filler dust
- Universal inlet/outlet spouts with optimised height measurement
- Absence of intermediate bearings
- Piggyback configuration
- Reduced overall dimensions
- Easy assembly
- Maintenance-friendly design
- All components for standard configuration available from stock