Screw Press Separators
Inquip supply, install and maintain the SPECOM range of both horizontal and vertical Screw Press Separators.
The SEPCOM Horizontal Screw Press Separator consists of a feeding section provided with a compensator tank and overflow hopper. The stainless steel casing includes a screw conveyor and a cylindrical screen basket that conveys and separates the solids from the liquid phase flowing through the screen, while the solid fraction is pushed towards the counter-pressure diaphragm outlet where a material plug forms. This enables automatic operation of the separator preventing the liquid phase from flushing through.
The drive unit consists of an electric motor and a gear reducer equipped with a splined output shaft which is directly coupled to the conveyor screw.
- Available in three different sizes
- High percentage of dry solids and high separating efficiency
- Self-cleaning SINT engineering polymer screw and screen
- High performance wear-resistant screen basket
- Significant overall management cost reduction of solids-liquid separation of digestate from anaerobic digester
- Significantly reduced assembly and maintenance time
- Affordable spare parts
- Pulp and paper
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Sludge treatment