Ideal for large volumes for accurate feed rate control in weighing systems. The units are either supplied as weigh feeders to be installed beneath silos or bins or as weighing conveyors. In the first case, a standard ANSY-9300 control processor adjusts the belt speed to maintain the set feed rate. In the second case, the belt runs at fixed speed, whereas material throughput is controlled on the feeding device.
The DCN model is suitable for dry, free-flowing powders, sand, atomized clay and granules. It is available in three sizes: 350, 500 and 800, to be selected on the basis of the feed rate required.
- Sturdy chassis manufactured from powder-coated carbon steel or stainless steel;
- Load-bearing frame of the conveyor belt and inlet spout in stainless steel (parts in contact with the product);
- Possibility of choosing from among belts manufactured from different materials: PVC (standard), food-grade and anti-abrasive white.
Options & Accessories
- Electronic control instrumentation with LCD and keypad, with RS232/485 serial interface for exchanging data with external supervision systems;
- Inverter for adjusting belt speed;
- Belt with beaded edges.