To fit the BAS Bin Activator, the silo cone has to be shorter than usual, leaving a wide outlet section. A flange supplied before or together with the Bin Activator is welded on the silo outlet on site.
Special suspensions and a seamless flanged SINT engineering polymer seal form a flexible connection between silo and Bin Activator. One or two OLI electric motovibrators fitted on the unit generate vibration of the Bin Activator every time the feeding device beneath the silo is started for material extraction.
During operation the Bin Activator describes a gyratory movement which is transmitted to the material inside the silo. The result is smooth material flow through the Bin Activator outlet into the connected feeder.
- Low power requirement
- Extra-durable suspensions and seal (gasket)
- 70% fewer welds than with traditional bin activators
- Seamless heavy-duty activator cone
- Range: Ø 600mm (23 in) ~ 2,100mm (7 ft)
- Material: carbon steel, 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Robust, compact design
- Range of seals (gaskets) including FDA-approved, food-grade version and high-temperature version
- Wide range of baffle plates in accordance with application