Two compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material entering through the inlet at the top of the Rotary Valve. After less than half a turn material falls through the bottom outlet into an air stream passing through a pneumatic conveying pipeline connected with the bottom part of the Rotary Valve.
- Feed rate: 5 ~ 80 litres per revolution
- Different drives for different rotation speeds
- Various materials and treatments available depending on material handled
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.8 bar (11.6 PSI)
- Robust, compact design
- Standard open rotor with bevelled edges (except VS80)
- Easy access to all internal mechanical parts