Ship and Stockpile Loading Bellows
Inuip supplies Ship and Stockpile Loading Bellows for the efficient loading of dry, dusty bulk solids.
ZX Loading Bellows are used for efficient, dust controlled discharging of dry, dusty bulk solids into ships, barges, or stockpiles. This type of loading spout is provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer bellows to provide for dust removal.
- Inlet diameter: 500 mm (19.6 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: 850 m3/h (500 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Excellent dust-free loading due to special bottom skirt design
- Two lifting cables outside material flow raising and lowering the loading bellows without cable wear by material friction and obstruction to material flow
- Two level indicators outside material flow
- Building and Construction
- Heavy industries
- Port technology
- Minerals and mining