Inquip supply the SPECO In Piping Screw Screen. The WASTEMASTER GCPC is a Screw Screen that consists of a screen basket, a conveyor screw, and a compacting section. The WASTEMASTER GCEC is almost identical with GCPC but misses the compacting section. It is suitable for applications in which screenings may not or cannot be compacted. Both machines are installed in a self-supporting container.
GCPC / GCEC are commonly used in above ground applications, both civil and industrial. Waste water is commonly pumped through the machine. Civil works are not required.
The separation process starts inside the screen which holds back solids only. The internal part of the screen is continuously cleaned by brushes fixed on the outside diameter of the spiral. As the water runs through the screen the shaftless spiral conveys the solids up towards the compacting module where the material is further de-watered. Depending on the material properties, screenings can be reduced by more than 35% of their original volume.
- Sturdy metal framework (completely enclosed structure in compliance with safety regulations and preventing odours) manufactured entirely from 304L/316L stainless steel
- Shaftless conveyor screw manufactured from 304/316 stainless steel or special high-resistance steel
- Flow rates of up to 1,000 m3/h (590 cfm)
- Solids extraction of up to 0.33 dm3/s (0.7 cfm)
- Screens are equipped with a special mesh suitable for the particular characteristics of waste water and solids
- No jamming or locking even with fibrous products thanks to shaftless spiral
- Volume reduction of up to 35%
- Absence of internal bearings
- Low rpm
- Possibility of discharging into plastic bags
- Optional accessories (washing of organic matter, heating system, verticaliser: GEC only)
- Special long-life screw brushes
- Low investment and maintenance costs