Chain or Drag Conveyors are designed for conveying dry solids such as free flowing powders, granules, pellets and flakes.
The hot-galvanised, flanged casing consists of a tail and a head section, as well as a number of modular intermediate sections. The tail and the head section contain drag and transmission rollers. The design facilitates assembly and maintenance.
The drive unit is coupled on the drag roller by means of a direct geared motor or chain transmission.
Depending on the characteristics of the material handled and on the throughput rate required, the conveyor chain may be manufactured from blank and bent links or forged with pressed links.
- Throughput up to 1,000 m3/h
- Conveying length up to 100 m
- Surface treatment: hot dip galvanized
- Direct or chain transmission drive
- Inlet and outlet hoppers
- Casing: single, double bottom, or side inlet for extraction from pits
- Chain with pressed or forged type links
- Chain guide in Polyzene® or manganese steel
- Cups for collection of residual material
- Overflow hatches with safety device
- Rotation sensors
- Solid, robust design
- Easy installation thanks to modular components
- Suitable for explosive environments
- Reliable and durable
- Minimum maintenance required
- Food and feed
- Renewable energy
- Heavy industry
- Plant & machinery