Automation & Control was established to provide robotic and automation solutions to customers of the Mechanical Equipment Group (MEG); through design of products with synergistic integration of mechanics, electronics, control, and computer science to improve their functionality.
As Automation & Control continues to expand to meet the demands of this growth industry, we are looking for professional, enthusiastic and experienced Mechatronic & Electrical Engineers to help the team achieve its goals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for Full-Time Mechatronic & Electrical Engineers, based at our Wangara WA premises. We are looking for individuals with experience in:
- Development and installation of automation equipment
- Mechanical engineering
- Manufacture of electronic drives systems (highly regarded)
- Installation of electrical equipment (highly regarded)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of robotic and automation product development in conjunction with our local and international component suppliers.
- Provide customer support with installation and after sales service of robotic and automation products.
- Assist our marketing and sales team with technical support to facilitate the achievement of sales targets.
- Project management.
- Developing relationships with our key supply partners.
- 3 years in a similar role.
- Customer service focused.
- Practical industry application of Mechatronic Engineering
- Proven track record in development and delivery robotic and automation products.
Applicants with a proven track record in development and delivery robotic and automation products will be highly regarded. The successful applicant must have appropriate tertiary Mechatronic qualification, an appropriate electrical worker’s licence and hold a current manual driver’s licence. Immediate start available.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Automation and Control are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team. Our company beliefs and core values are our priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation.
A company vehicle, uniform and generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate upon employment.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team! Automation & Control – automation-control.com.au
For product range details visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au – meggroup.com.au
If you would like to be considered, please email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.